Monday, June 7, 2010

Georgetown!

At Georgetown Cupcake with my Stuart, Allison, and Madelyn

Today was a free day so I drove to Georgetown to meet up with some friends! I finally figured out how to park by the theatre and met up with Stuart and Allison. I thought I knew the way to the cupcake place but I was definitely wrong and we ended up having to turn around. When we finally found it I knew we were there because of the line down the street to get in!

Since we had enough time we decided to wait outside in line and that is where the picture came from. The cupcakes were good! Better than Hello Cupcake!

I bought extras to bring back to the boys and then we went to the theatre. We saw Get Him to the Greek which was pretty raunchy but funny and then went in search for a place to eat.

Since we are all pretty indecisive this took awhile to decide where to go. We ended up going to Snap! which is a crepe/panini shop with a cute outdoor patio and we tried to figure out how to get everyone home.

Stuart was planning on taking Allison back when I asked her where she lived. At first I didn't really know where she was talking about and then when she told me her main streets I found out she lives literally across the street from me!

This was exciting news because now we can go to all of our activities together!

Here's a map of how close we are, zoom out so you can really see!


View My Saved Places in a larger map

1 comment: